Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yesterday was Tristen's parent/teacher conference. It was the first time I had met his teacher so I really didn't know what to expect. She turned

Oh man Kenzie just keeps talking and talking and I think I'm going to lose it. I totally need a break from her. Now I can see have kids can "drive you to drink"
Today is Tristen's birthday party at Skateland. I think he is going to have a lot of friends show up which is good but will only add to the madness.
My Dad stopped by this morning and dropped of Tristen's gift. He got him Little big planet for the playstation. He loves that game (playing it right now) and my Dad stayed a visited for a while too.
All I know is once the party is over I'm renting some movies and veggin out.
My Friday's at work are really starting to get to me also. It my biggest day of the week and I have one account that just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I worked 11 hours yesterday and I don't see it ever getting smaller. I just can't take it anymore. At least I have next Friday off. Recharge my batteries or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment