Sunday, October 31, 2010

I feel like I am existing, instead of living.




Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
Blogger Backgrounds
MySpace Comments
Sunday Secrets



PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard.










See More Secrets. Follow PostSecret on Twitter.









-----tweet-----
I used the "you dont get to call me a whore" speech on my ex who had cheated on me. He cried.





























PostSecret Community











Upcoming PostSecret Events


11-3-10 
Coastal Carolina University, Conway, SC
> Call For Tickets: 843-349-2502 <

11-5-10 
John Lyman Center for the Performing Arts, New Haven, CT
(Buy Tickets Online)

11-06-10 
Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ
> Email For Tickets: activemindspostsecret@gmail.com <

11-12-10 
La Ciudad of Idea, San Andrés Cholula, Mexico
(Buy Tickets Online)

12-7-10 (Just Added)
Chapman University, Orange, CA
> Contact School for Ticket Information <


PostSecret on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment