Friday, October 15, 2010

There are three good reasons to be a teacher - June, July, and August.

Yesterday was Tristen's parent/teacher conference. It was the first time I had met his teacher so I really didn't know what to expect. She turned out to be a jolly, older woman, who by the way loved to hear herself talk.

The first 5 minutes was spent talking about Tristen and the next 15 was all about her... Her trips, the house she bought, the wild life living in her back yard, and don't forget her daughter meeting the mayor in 1980 only to ask him to put up a stop sign on their corner...

Gosh I was going crossed eyed and getting rather upset. I mean I was there to hear about my son's progress ya know. Oh well I'm sure she was just happy to get some adult conversion. 

Today I had the day off. It started out kinda rough. Someone got a hold of Jason's visa card number and charged $140. Same day the house payment was due and not to mention Com ed was calling for their piece of the pie or lights out.
So I did some running around, Stopped and visited David and Grandma at the shop. Grandma and Grandpa finally got rid of their dead beat renters and now Grandpa has a dumpster coming tomorrow so they can clear everything out. 

After that I had a few things to return to Wal-marts.. Then off to the library. Picked up 5 books and now all I want to do is read. Stopped in Old Navy and bough 3 shirts for $6.12. Man that was a deal!
Later it was lunch with Tasha and then babysitting Owen at my house. Kids came home from school and my Mom and Tony picked up Mackenzie for a sleep over. 

Owen and I took a nap and Tristen played xbox downstairs. John picked up Owen around 4:30. Owen has made a total turn around for when John or Tasha comes to get him. He used to cry right away for them but now it's like " hey it just you" Well It makes me feel good anywho.






Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
Blog Backgrounds
MySpace Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment