2/05/2011
Sunday Secrets

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard.










-----Email-----
Dear Frank,
my secret is that i still send pictures of my good grades and photography to my dads cell phone. He died October 23rd 2010.
-----Email-----
Its been almost 6 months since my husband died. He is still on my phone, my AIM and I secretly keep hoping he'll message me.
-----Tweet-----
My Grandfather's sick (but cute) voice is still on my Grandmother's voicemail. He was a proud marine. I call if she's gone, smile/cry.
..
Share your "LivingVoice" or tell your story.




See More Secrets. Follow PostSecret on Twitter.









PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard.










-----Email-----
Dear Frank,
my secret is that i still send pictures of my good grades and photography to my dads cell phone. He died October 23rd 2010.
-----Email-----
Its been almost 6 months since my husband died. He is still on my phone, my AIM and I secretly keep hoping he'll message me.
-----Tweet-----
My Grandfather's sick (but cute) voice is still on my Grandmother's voicemail. He was a proud marine. I call if she's gone, smile/cry.
..
Share your "LivingVoice" or tell your story.




See More Secrets. Follow PostSecret on Twitter.








No comments:
Post a Comment