Wednesday, July 7, 2010

serious

So the word serious just so happens to be the last work I copy and pasted last. So I decided that whatever I had copy and pasted last would be my title for this blog.
Yesterday turned out to be a great day. My friends had a dinner & cheesecake party for me. Michelle and Melissa picked up some India House and Sarah bought the cheesecake :-) I just love hanging with them, It's like being home again. Maybe you know what I mean. Hard to explain.
So I know I don't need to tell you just hot freakin hot it was today but man I think I did come close to a heat stroke or something. I did ask one of my customers if I could fill my water bottle up at their place and once I left I tasted it and it was just nasty tap water from the sink in their garage. They must just refill the bottle and figure that cold water is better than nothing. Yuck!
So I made it home around 2 today. Showered, ate and took a nap :-) Then the kids and I took Dextor for a walk. He was tired by the end. Kenzie kept trying to "snuggle attack" Tristen. He was being really sweet about it and I snapped a picture(which he told me to take off of here) What he doesn't know hehe





No comments:

Post a Comment