Kinda feeling like I tired of trying to figure everything out lately. I saw my therapist on Monday. He was pretty cool. Very Dr. Phil-ish. Just asking tough questions that I really did need to hear.
I guess I'm not saying that I giving up, I'm just done trying to do it by myself. I've decided that I'm not changing anything in my life with out discussing every option first, till I can't see any other way.
I read this cute story about a guy who was telling God that everyone else had it better, so God had all these people who felt the same way put all there problems into a bag and drop it by the door. Then he told that guy to chose any bag he wanted. Of course he picked his own bag and so did everyone else.
I think if you think about it, I bet you would too.
Your faith in me brings me to tears
Even after all these years
And it pains me so much to tell
That you don't know me that well
No comments:
Post a Comment