Thursday, March 17, 2011

Don't wake up!! Just got home and wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you.

So I must share this story about what my friend told me yesterday. She was telling me that she had run out of clean underwear and was wearing her sons briefs. I'm just so blow away. Has anyone out there done this?
Lonely is really the word of the day though. Blah on my route until I reached my one account that just so happens to be a bar. The owner first asked me where my green is and I say "my underwear is green" then he gives me some green beads. Then the Grill Chef was dressed up as a leprechaun. He did a pretty good job too. Then Tammi the bartender asks if i want a lei. So she throws one of those over my head. Then Gabe gives me a t-shirt for Tullamore Dew. And of course they are all trying to get me to take a shot but no way would I do that while I'm working. They know it too. They had to be the funnest part of my whole day for sure.
Struggling to let go.
I've held others before,
But it was never like this,
Where my body inhales you
And quivers with bliss,
Where my senses are reeling
From the strength of desire,
And if I can't have you soon,
I'll be consumed by the fire.
By Karl Fuchs

No comments:

Post a Comment