Sunday, September 26, 2010

The size of your scoops depends on how polite you are when ordering! :)




PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard.








-----email-----

I purchase a few of that same postcard in the gift shop of a Photography Museum in Ireland. This makes me wonder if I sent it to someone and they used it to send it in.

For what it's worth, things get better. Trust me. I've been there. Reach out to a friend. And if I sent you this, reach out to me.









-----email-----
I hope someday you can celebrate your scars. My scar is way cooler than anyone's tramp stamp.













-----email-----
I like hunting for "orphaned photos" at ifoundyourcamera.














-----email-----
After my therapist finally convinced me to see a psychiatrist, I'm angry I waited so long to try them.





See More Secrets. Follow PostSecret on Twitter.








No comments:

Post a Comment